Wednesday, April 18, 2012

U MIRIN?

come at me bro.

i couldn't think of a better dude for the first entry better then Tom Hardy. the reason i choose this dude (if not already apparent) is those trapz. 
this guy is in great shape all over and is like a muscular chameleon. each role hes flexing a new set of shred but one thing you always see first is the trapz. its like he doesnt even have to try. some dudes just got it like that. ive read a few interviews with him and he talk about his workouts, the vibe i get from him is hes in shape because the role calls for it, not because he truly loves getting jacked. that pains me greatly to hear because i put in work on my shoulders to get them like that and hes just doing his job. but you know what? i aint even mad.

shoulders are a big thing for me. they get the most attention from me in the gym and have been my favorite muscle group to burn for the last year. Hardy is my "go to" when im looking to get  f'real motivated to bust on some dumbell presses and barbell shrugs till i cant even blink without hurtin.

"ITS A TRAAAP!"




watch "Warrior" and "Bronson" to get the full effect. him and his trapz are also playing the vilian Bane in the new Batman movie coming out this summer. will see then promptly go to the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment