Thursday, July 30, 2015

SPOTIFY PLAYLIST: BMF Vol.1


If I could release a hard copy of this playlist this would absolutely by my cover choice.

 I originally made this playlist for my brother Dan who requested "the curator of the evil and unhallowed" make him a playlist of deeper tracks to get more familiar with black metal. (for the record that title is a direct quote from him but I will proudly answer to it.) I am not going to say I went PG on this list but I made an effort to incorporate tracks that may be a little more palatable to the untrained ear. You have to understand black metal. You have to possess a particular mindset and dark outlook on life in order to truly "get" this genre. Black metal is not music you put on when your bros are over crushing beers and playing pong. I am also going out on a limb here and saying no one has ever gotten laid by bringing a strange girl home and fired up some Nightbringer to set the sexual tones.
OK. Enough filler and fluff. Im not some bunk ass T-mobile employee trying to get you to buy the fucking warranty on a phone that will be out of date in a year. Listen to the goddamn playlist or don't. whatever. 

Tracks are in no particular order and I was limited in what I could select on Spotify because the bands I really wanted to include were not available. All of these bands are either my absolute favorites or stay in heavy rotation in my life.











close your mouth and worship him.



To my loyal readers. HAILS! feel free to email me blackmetalfitness@gmail.com or leave comments, feedback, give opinions, suggest recommendations (music or blogposts), or just shoot the shit. I am out of school for three weeks and have a decent amount of time to internetz.

STAY GRIM AND HIT THE GYM.

No comments:

Post a Comment